Thursday, October 11, 2007

How To Distort Guitar

California!

Last Friday we landed in Barajas back from our two week trip to California.

have been a wonderful holiday, the best of my life, without exaggerating.

Eneko and Kelly were with us in San Francisco, and later in his villa Paso Robles, and were watching us at all times. They behaved great with us!

Indeed, Eneko and Kelly live in a villa shit, what envy!

The rest of the time we were walking around with our carriage hired by California. We were in San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel-By-The-Sea, Gorda, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Carpinteria and Santa Barbara.

gave us time to take a look at the Google headquarters in Mountain View and Cupertino Apple!

I swear that I have children, this afternoon, when I get home, I climb the 400 photos I've done the best Flickr and links from another post in which he speaks in detail of the trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment