Monday, April 16, 2007

Groping On Bus Or Train

Farewell Last day

Today was my last day in the Renaissance.

The photos I missed my teammates today's customers, to have a memory of these y. ..

The photos have come out awful!

assure that Pilar, Antonio, Gonzalo, M ยช Paz, Olga, Charles, Gregory and Pilar are much more beautiful to natural.

always given me bad take photos. Therefore

done a lot, because some good exits.

The least bad are these:















addition to giving me a farewell great, I have made a poster with my favorite topic, the chickens, which have signed the back.



And they gave me a game for the Wii, which I love, this:



What a surprise guys, I love it!

PS: I just feel that Michael was not there.

I turn to kick you when you recover photos, Michael!

0 comments:

Post a Comment