Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Something Like Jib Jab

Change curro

could not stand it any longer to proclaim to the four winds.

I change curro!

yet I have changed.

begin next week.

remains a good chance that everything damage and left me, when changing from one job to another, on the dole.

can pass anything you do change your mind to my new employer:

a meteorite to fall and destroy the current economic pattern.

that my new company break suddenly.

aliens that invade us ...

But I'll be a bit optimistic and I think everything will be fine.

makes me sad to leave my fellow Renaissance, which are great, but ...

The type of work I'll have my new gigs I'm very interested, and I like much more than I do now ...

I will make more money (this is important). I

to have all the free bridges (for the type of agreement they have on where I go) y. ..

Three months of intensive summer day!

is so good that I can not believe .

I'm so happy for my much improved working conditions that I can not believe .

afraid all the time something bad happens, something that I damaged the business.

is that all jobs are bad (that's why you get paid for them).

It will not be as good as now seems ...

But now I'm so elated that I do not care about that.

Slap You ... I'll stick the

0 comments:

Post a Comment