Thursday, May 8, 2008

KÉrastase Aminexil

MEME 2.0

Yesterday I went with some friends: Rachel, Robert and Henry in the bars around Sun

do not usually drink, but yesterday I spent with the wines.

Over three are my death, is unclear. Yesterday I told

four wines, beer and a cocktail of pineapple.

This morning I woke up with a hangover as I have not had in years.

If I move quickly or turning his head in any direction I came sweating, dizziness and chills.

I spent all morning trying not to walk too fast or make any sudden movements to avoid getting dizzy and vomit on the carpet in the office.

Luckily nothing has happened seriously, and I've bundled in any sense, but today I was convinced that something bad would happen and would not be enough to avoid reflections.

At the end of the morning was better.

At noon I went to the gym in front of gigs and I have removed some wrong body I still had.

has been a day quite rare.

All I am amazed with everything that was wrong.

I felt like a B movie from the 70.

It was quite fun, but I think I'll wait a few months before repeating the experience.

: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment