Monday, June 2, 2008

Curing Yellow Jaundice




1 .- Real name / Nick.
Maria Luisa / Maui

2 .- Location. Madrid


3 .- Age. 30 years


4 .- Profession.
Analyst - buscatelavida - solucionaelmarrón - documentahastamorirdehastío

5 .- Your first computer was a ...?
A business 386 that I inherited from my parents.
I loved that machine.
I have it out there yet. He had
Windows 3.11 installed, with the TurboPascal, the Borland C + +, Word 5.0, ...
also had DOS games such as Dune 1.0. I remember how excited I
the first time I compiled a "Hello World" in Turbo Pascal, or how nice I thought when I changed the colors to the prompt on my computer ...

thousand years have passed since then.

6 .- In your spare time you like ... Go to the gym
posh that I'm targeted. Read
.
Hang out with friends.
sleep.
Go to any site on the weekend. View
VO series in under me with utorrent.

7 .- not stand ...
Consultancies.
In fact, if the brackets, I suffer in my dark meat, but every time the stand less.

8 .- How did the idea of \u200b\u200bcreating your blog and on what date?
In October of 2005. Manuel
and Eneko convinced me.
They had their own for some time and after reading for months, I decided to make one for me. End of MEME

0 comments:

Post a Comment