Friday, June 20, 2008

The Next Straw Hat Crew Member




Today has given me think my life is absurd and makes no sense.

I have raised a very gray humor, even though it's a beautiful day.

I think I'm tired of my life, to be away from my family (who lives 400 km) to create a future that never arrives; to push myself in a curro after another, and take countless hours to not get I recognize (and I deserve to pay the charge pastonazo) fight for a relationship, my relationship with my boyfriend, who has no nĂ¡ na: neither fish nor fowl ....

I look for a curro fancy as far as possible and get out of the country, anywhere that allows me to move on and live a life totally different from what I have now.

But that's the easy solution and is not expected to be the best.

I think, for starters, I'm going to find another hobby to distract me from my problems and give me some good atmosphere, I will aim to singing, something I've always wanted to do. Canto

like a frog and I think, if less shy, and someone teach me, could do much better.

Regarding my existential problems, I think I'm going to take out of the way smacks, I'm sick of them.

If I dreamed that the future never comes, I try more to come faster.

If you do not like my work, I change and ... Holy Easter!

I'm tired of half measures and go on tiptoe through life, mediocrity is over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment