Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Caramel Color And Cancer

other me You are all I have

No words can express how much I love you, how important you are to me.
Moments away, sorrow, anger and tears that have never been able to distance.
Now I realize that I made a lot of damage and I know you missed. But this time I promise I will not, will not happen again, and I've finally understood how important you are to me.
not let you go never, never, because if I have the days you are bitter and dusty.
will always keep us together, because your smile and your eyes are the reasons why I breathe.
swear I'll make you laugh and will never let you go.
Until I met you, thought I could not feel anything. And it took you so into me, get me daydreaming about just thinking about you.
are so necessary, so indispensable that I could not live without you.
You're all I want, all I need and all I have.

Fran Rodríguez

_________________

morning I had a creative and phrases out alone so I've had to express in this blog. Promise you will not be repeated, but the inspiration appears to think of you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment