Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Playr Pokemon Red Broken



there a person who lives very near me. So close that the two occupy the same body. As we both call-Fran Rodríguez-and spent the day together. However, we do not have much in common, are very different and although we are physically identical, at bottom we are nothing alike.

I must say that sometimes his presence made me uncomfortable and unbearable, and I think he is exactly the same with me.

We get angry many times and always blame us for things. For example, if you do not sack the note expected on a test, then I will cast a huge brawl that piece of crust for not having devoted the necessary time.

We do not like them things. He hates the responsibilities and likes to leave everything to the last minute. I can not stand being late, but he makes me late to sites on many occasions. It's something I hate. Not to mention his hypochondria, always worried and therefore, I also worry because we live in the same body and what happens to him, also happen to me. I could go on telling many differences.

For over 18 years that we know. Before we got along much better, when we were kids we played together and were friends. But our relationship has deteriorated to the over time and I think unfortunately we thought a reconciliation.
Nevertheless, it is a very important person for me. Its crazy and carefree in contrast to my sanity do we stay balanced and keep our life a certain order.
Basically we would be nothing without each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment