Friday, July 2, 2010

Why Is My Oovoo A Cat

I hate


What love really is? It's something that can not be defined in words. It is an immense feeling that seizes us, blinding us all the way to override our ability to discern reality.
Love is that force that makes the other person on the pillar to lean on when we bad times. A strong and stable pillar slows our fall.
According to Gottfried Leibniz love is found in the happiness of others your own happiness. I really think he was right. I really believe that love should be selfless.

And sometimes hate is the easiest way to love. Sometimes a person we love so much, so much, that comes to hurt us. So we put all our efforts to hate her with the intention of forgetting. I hate anyone in this world will hate you. I hate you like you can not hate anyone. I hate you, because whenever you go on.

there are times that you hate, need not hurt, does not have to hurt like a knife that rips the heart, as it shows the song from the Six Days.
Anyone who has ever felt this feeling that I'm writing will be able to discover that the song is not talking about hate but love. In my opinion the most beautiful love song that may exist.
hatred is pretty. It is a hatred that is not true. Tweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment