Thursday, January 13, 2011

Big Boobs Switzerland

Different

author
Recommendation:
the entry that you will read (I hope) then it will not be easy to swallow. Grab a glass of water, glasses if you see unless Pepe Leches and arm yourself with courage not to block your view extension point, once you've started it reads all the pull. You'll see, do not lie.

In recent years, specifically three, I am able to eat twelve grapes set in unison for the twelve strokes. As I recall, from very small, just on the floor almost dead (laughter) because of some grape killer. This year has been than others, starting with the fact that the grapes did not have seeds.

few days ago I moved to the village where my mother lives. Since the distance between Alicante and Ciudad Real is over 300 km I decided not to walk. "What complacent," will think. And I say, "do you fuck." And you, "God hears you." In the end, I chose to travel with Mr. Renfe. In
I've always liked this form of transport. Do not get dizzy, I'm comfortable and I can do any activity respectful and modest in the way of almost 3 hours. For example, writing this blog.
This time was also different from the others. See.
Under the bus stop at 16.10. It's okay, I think. My train leaves at 17.05, there is time. I go to the junk that great and asked the driver to make sure I stop at the train station. He confirms that yes, this is the last stop. Last Chance? Well, nothing happens, it is almost an hour to exit the train. I sit in the uncomfortable seat to the suitcase to the side and look out the window. note that there is a cat and a dog who are friends and that Allah, Buddha and are self Yavhé.
Time passes and it's already 16.50, have 15 minutes to exit the train. Red light. The bus stops. It is about a man on the driver's window, he opens it, passes a varied role and engage in a conversation bream. Arrives at boot time, say goodbye and after a few seconds of it being up, the driver realizes that this role is not yours, it screams at man away from behind. Then the driver decides to stop a side not to hinder traffic. The man before approaching again, change roles. The driver looks at him, now makes sure that it is really yours. A new conversation, but this time turns out to be squid. The man fired, the driver starts and I watch the time. The 16.55. "Shit. I fail, I fail!", I think.
The hands of time keep moving without stopping, without respite possible for me. I am sure that because they are angry with me because I've never been an analog clock, or even use the one that I got when I dressed in sailor at age eight. The new bus stops and the driver says, "this is the last stop." I grab my bag, I leave it and watch the clock. 17.00. "Bff, there are still two minutes walk to reach the station stop," snorted. I start my way. I walk through the door and I go to the office to get the ticket. I pull the door. Not open. He tries again. The door remains closed. I notice a poster hanging in there next door: the other door. "Hale, now turn around." Activity. I go to the counter to get the ticket. There's a guy who is getting theirs. I do not want or watch the clock. I know it must be nearly 17.05. My turn. He advanced to lean on the counter. Ask a ticket for Alcazar de San Juan. And the "lovable" lady in charge of selling tickets, he says, "Oh, the good times, should have come before, huh." I smile wryly, thinking, "maybe you think you do not know, asshole." 25 euros, I asked. I give the youth card, discounted me 5 euros. And he says, "Now go to the tracks running we'll see if they let you climb, the train must have left already." "The train has already left and you sell me a ticket? HOOKER. I'm running. I go to the tracks. Ciudad Real and I keep on running. I approach the door of one of the cars in which there are two lovely ladies (if they were) saying goodbye to a young and pretty girl beautiful. The door was already closed. As I come closer running, hit the door and the young girl opens at the last moment before the train starts. Thank you and climb. Immediately after setting foot inside the train starts moving. At that time, I start breathing again. But hurry, or I realize what car I've uploaded. I notice I'm in the car 3. Okay, my seat is in the 1. Start walking. Way, way and keep walking. Finally I get to 1. I leave the big maletón with others and I will find my seat with the backpack. 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 . This is mine! I sit on the seat. I have had one of those who have a kind table in the center. And traveling companions to 3 different sisters ages, different styles of dress and different ways of speaking. I look at the sister in front. Moreover dick that Carmen -I have no lockers, I have room- Lomana . She's pretty, but too thin. Later she confesses that she is not hungry ever. For a moment I think it's anorexic. It also says that she never touches the nose. Her sisters tease her for the last folly confessed. Continue the conversation and I hear that you are sitting next to me has a friend called shoulder. Since then the fucking shoulder becomes the undisputed star of the way: if my friend is called road, that if I stayed with asphalt ... I also learned that the sister dick, that is very thin, small was fat and she laughed. He thought that takes more strength is anorexic. All three are down after an hour. And then up my new travel companions.
The mother who bore me! A father and daughter and son. The prototype of rednecks in town that the Rogelia became famous. The father is placed in the seat next to the other line. And the brothers were put in seats formerly occupied by two of the three beautiful sisters. I look at their faces. Are more whites than milk. The girl is greater than the lad. Have between 20 and 30. Brother 15. She is wearing a witch's hair that reaches almost ass. He wears glasses. It is very childish for their age. Later I look at the father's behavior. I think drugs have left him brain drier than Amy Winehouse . I feel sorry. The father was sleeping and they leave the bags of food on the table. I hear a meow. The feeling that I had when I went it was true: they have a cat hidden in a blanket. "This can not be happening, I think. Put the cat amongst the boy's legs and mine. The cat was quiet as a whore for almost the entire trip. I think the guy lost more oil Piqué that, because she kept looking at me without stopping and when I got to pick up a book I looked at the package outright for a while. As I realized, I threw a dirty look for him to stop doing so and turned red as a tomato. I go back to reading "The Road" by Miguel Delibes. A while before the reviewer happened to check the tickets, the cat began meowing. The mother who bore me twice! People began to look to see where they came from the mews. They managed to shut the cat. The conductor appeared. The cat was silent and did not notice anything. The 19.45. The voice of Mrs. Renfe announces next stop, Alcazar de San Juan. I take my backpack and go to collect large suitcase. I wait patiently with the rest of the train stops. One man pressed the button to open the door and down all there. It rains. The man who pushed the button and his wife were reunited with hugs from family for a long time did not see. I call my mother to tell her that was already there. I said to my sister and she is parking the car. Under the stairs to go to the station entrance. Wait five minutes before I appear at the door to my niece in my sister's arms. I smile and go out the door, open it and the rapture of the arms. The lame. She hugs me. I give him a kiss. I put it on the floor and she smiles. I note that she is different . We have four teeth out new and knows how to ride better than an angel Victoria Secret.

We are the sum of different strokes. With different ways of talking, laughing, thinking, dreaming, feeling, to enjoy, to vow, to intuit, to grow, to listen and to reason. All other . We different .

that 2011 seems to be a year warns than others. Unlike like this blog and its design, which is dressed in New York for the next twelve months. Many think that my blog is of short stories. I do not see that, although it is true that recent entries have been that, stories. The next, if any, do not know how they will be. Meanwhile, that history does not yet exist , is taking his body page by page. While you, you will have to wait some time to know what I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment